PLANNING YOUR VISIT & FAQs
For detailed information on getting to the London Stadium please click here
- How do I book my tour?
- You can book your tour online at https://stadiumtourbookings.london-stadium.com/ and receive an online booking discount. Alternatively you can purchase tickets on the day at the tour ticket office located in the stadium store. Please note, there may be limited tickets and times each day for walk up sales so we strongly recommend pre-booking online.
- What are the tour opening hours?
|Monday - Friday
Tours run seven days a week, except for closure dates listed on the website. Last tour entrance may be subject to change and will differ on days around events and matches. Please check our closures page before travelling.
- What time does the shop and café open/close?
- The ticket office, shop and café will open 15 minutes before the first entry time and the shop & café will close 30 minutes after the tour close time.
- How often do the tours run?
- Tours run throughout the day, with ticket capacity limited per timed ticket option.
- How long does the tour take?
- The tour is self-guided so each visitor can spend as much or as little time on the tour as they like. We recommend that you leave up to an hour and a half to experience the tour and visit the shop and café.
- How much does the tour cost?
- Prices start from £10 for children and £17 for adults if booked in advance and on-line. There are also discounts for students and concessions. Tickets bought on the day at the ticket office will be more expensive.
||Pay on Day
- Is there a museum?
- There is no museum currently at the London Stadium.
- Do you offer full guided tours?
- The London Stadium is now offering matchday tours! These will be fully guided tours that will be accompanied by a handheld multimedia device to enhance the experience. For bookings and more information please click here.
- Do we have to book in advance?
- No, but if you do you will benefit from pre booked discounts and guaranteed tickets.
- What time do I need to arrive for my tour?
- We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes before your allocated tour time. Late arrivals may not be admitted.
- Where do I go to begin my stadium tour?
- Whether pre-booked or wishing to buy a ticket on the day, please go to the Tours ticket office located on the upper level of the Stadium Store.
- Will I be able to use the multi-media devices easily?
- The handsets are very easy to use and we have staff on-hand through the experience to assist you with any problems.
- Does the audio come in any other language other than English?
- Yes. As well as English we currently have four other choices of languages including French, Spanish, German and Italian. We also expect to add extra languages in 2017.
- Are tour tickets transferable?
- Tickets are not-transferable and should not be sold on.
- Are tour tickets refundable?
- Tickets are not refundable, unless the ticket has been cancelled by London Stadium. Please see full terms and conditions for more details.
- Which train station is closest to the stadium?
- Stratford is the main station that serves the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park where the stadium is based. It is on the Underground – Jubilee and Central lines, DLR and National Rail. It is about a 10-15 minute walk to the stadium. Stratford International and Pudding Mill Lane are also within a 20 minute walk of the stadium.
- Is parking available?
- There is no parking available. We recommend using public transport to access the stadium. Nearby parking options at Stratford and Westfields are available but are not controlled by London Stadium.
Blue badge parking is available at the Aquatics Centre, which is the nearest to the stadium.
Alternatively, parking is available at Westfield, and the park operates a mobility service, details of which are here.
- Do you take group bookings?
- Groups are more than welcome to book on the stadium tour. Groups of more than 15 will automatically be discounted at the checkout stage of the online booking process. Groups of over 25 are encouraged to fill in an enquiry form and one of the team will be in contact to discuss your booking, options and prices.
- Do you offer group discounts or regular visit discounts?
- We offer discounts on the tour as outlines in the group bookings section. If you would like to enquire about becoming a trade partner then please email us at LSTours@delawarenorth.com.
- Does the tour have wheelchair access?
- The London Stadium tour and all levels within the experience are accessible by lift. Please include any requirements you have in your booking or email us at LSTours@delawarenorth.com to discuss your arrangements.
- Do students get a discount?
- There is a student ticket type. If purchasing a student ticket you will be asked to produce a valid student card on arrival as proof of ID. We reserve the right to not accept ID, and therefore the ticket, if we deem it invalid or fraudulent.
- Is there anywhere to leave luggage?
- Due to security reasons, there is nowhere to store items whilst on the tour. We will not accept suitcases or large items inside the stadium so please do not bring these items with you.
- Can I take a pushchair or buggy around with me?
- No. Prams will have to be left at the entrance point on arrival and London Stadium cannot take responsibility for these items.
- Can we take photographs?
- Of course, as long as it is for personal use only. For commercial use and permissions, please contact us on LSTours@delawarenorth.com to discuss your request
- Is there anywhere to eat within the stadium?
- There is a stadium café that you can access before and after the tour. This café is open to the general public and is located on the lower level of the stadium store. Food packages on group tours may be available at certain times so please check when booking your tour.
- Will we see any of the players or athletes?
- Most likely no. The players will normally be based at the training ground and visit only on match days. However, there are visits outside of these times so there is a very small possibility.
- Am I able to take young children on the tour?
- Under 5’s go free of charge but prams are not permitted on the tour so they will need to be carried. Under 5’s will not be entitled to an audio handset.
- I have booked online but not received a confirmation?
- When booking online and confirming you should receive an E-Ticket. On occasions there may be a technical fault so if you do not receive a ticket within an hour of purchase then please contact us on LSTours@delawarenorth.com so we can look in to the matter for you and resend if needed.
- Do I need to print out my email confirmation?
- Yes please. If you are unable to print then please have the e-ticket (or reference number) on your phone or emails so we can view it on arrival and take the booking reference number from it. Proof of ID will be required if you do not have the e-ticket printed out.
- I have a voucher, can I just turn up on the day?
- Vouchers can be redeemed online so we recommend you book in advance to guarantee your space at your chosen time. We are able to validate vouchers in to bookings on the day but cannot guarantee spaces that day or at your preferred time so pre-booking is highly recommended.
- I am under 16 years of age, can I attend the tour on my own?
- No. All under 16’s must have a paying adult with them on a tour. If you are unable to have an adult attend but still want to visit then please email us on LSTours@delawarenorth.com to discuss your options.
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, please contact us by email: LSTours@delawarenorth.com